University Lecturer in Contemporary Latin American history (deadline 5 November 2017)
- Teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels in the BA, MA and ResMa programmes in Latin American Studies, the BA programme in International Studies, and the MA International Relations;
- supervision of BA and MA theses; contributions to curriculum development. Teaching duties may include courses on Research Methods, Latin American state formation, and special courses on a Latin American sub-region, among other topics;
- Original research and regular dissemination of the results through appropriate academic channels;
- Administrative duties at the Latin American Studies programme;
- Representation of the field to external audiences and in public media.